2017/2018 PSF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS!
Once you begin the application, you MUST finish it. You cannot save your application , once you start. If you exit prior to submitting your application, all of your responses will be deleted.
It is highly recommended that you type your essay in a word processing application, such as Microsoft Word or Google Doc, and then copy and paste your essay answer into the necessary text box. Please make sure you proofread! Spelling/Grammar are taken into account! You will need to write an essay about one of the following topics (500-word maximum).
1. TELL WHY YOU SELECTED YOUR PROPOSED AREA OF STUDY. OR 2. DESCRIBE YOUR OCCUPATIONAL OR CAREER GOALS.
7 Sections of Application:
Section 1: Personal Information
Section 2: Essay
Section 3: School-Sponsored Activities, Outside of School Activities, Work Experiences
Section 4: Family members who have served or are serving in Armed Forces
Section 5: Special Board Considerations
Section 6: Reminder to send Senior picture (with no text on Pic!)
Section 7: Electronic Signature
1. Complete the application by February 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.!
2. Sign the releases/authorization statement listed at the end of the application. Electronic signature is acceptable for the PSF application. Students will receive an email verification that the scholarship committee has received their application and that it is complete.
3. PHOTOS (We have same as requirement for Yearbook) The photo may be delivered in a digital high-res image via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of standard wallet size, 300 dpi. Please be mindful of the following requirements: Photos must be vertical/portrait orientation (not horizontal/landscape). Photos may be color or black and white. Photos cannot contain any text (ex: "Lombard Studios", "Lucy Smith Photography").
4. If you are awarded a scholarship you must commit to attend the "Honors Night" Banquet held on May 16, 2018 at 6pm at the Country Springs Hotel.
Please contact us at email@example.com if there are any questions.
Here is a PDF version of a "BLANK" 2017/2018 PSF Scholarship Application "OUTLINE" if
you would like to review it BEFORE COMPLETING ELECTRONIC VERSION!
(ONLY ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONSWILL BE ACCEPTED!)
2017-18 PSF Blank Scholarship Application Outline.pdf
Size : 286.578 Kb
Type : pdf